Data Science for Managers - 3 day executive short course
- 16 October 2017 at 8:30 am
- Monash Conference Centre, Melbourne VIC
- Open to:
- Aspiring managers, high-level managers and executives, data -science professionals seeking to harness the potential of data.
- $3,895.00 or 3+ attendees $3,695.00
- Register here:
- Alumni; Business and Economics; Engineering; Information Technology; Seminars & Workshops; General
Monash Information Technology and Monash Business School present a complete 3 day tour of Data Science for the professional seeking to understand how Big Data is revolutionising the business landscape and aiming to build out Data Science capabilities within their organisations or to manage Data Science and data-analytic functions.
LEARN why Data Science has become an intrinsic feature of modern business
BECOME your organisation's expert on the utilisation of data and analytic resources
MAKE effective business decisions throughout the data and model life cycles
UNDERSTAND the value of data and its organisational availability
Upon completion you will receive a certificate of Participation.
- Leanne Waller
- P +61 3 9903 1441 M +61 4 418 890 882
- Monash Information Technology Marketing Department