Monash College Diploma students in countries outside Australia

This information is for you if you are one of the following: 

  • Currently studying a Monash College Diploma program at a partner institution outside of Australia and you would like to transfer to Monash College Australia to complete your Diploma.
  • Currently completing or have completed a Monash College Diploma program at a Monash College partner institution outside of Australia and you would like to apply for a Bachelor course at one of Monash University's Australia-based campuses.

NOTE: You must be an international student outside of Australia to use this page to apply to Monash University Australia. If you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen, you must apply through VTAC. Citizens,  Permanent Residents and holders of Permanent Humanitarian Visa in Australia and New Zealand Citizens are eligible for a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP). Availability of CSP is subject to quota and varies in each intake. Meeting the minimum published average grade does  not guarantee a CSP.

Monash College Diploma students applying for study at the Monash University Sunway campus in Malaysia should apply directly to the campus.

How to apply

Late enrolment

The enrolment that has been arranged on the scheduled dates is specifically for Monash College students to provide you with expert advice and counselling so that you can make the correct unit selection within the bachelor course. You may be disadvantaged if you miss out on the scheduled enrolment, particularly when it comes to getting the best class times.

If exceptional circumstances prevent you from being able to enrol on time you will need to apply for late enrolment by emailing with your full name, date of birth, Monash Student ID number, course to be enrolled in, exact date of arrival and reason for late enrolment.

If you are enrolling in a Business or Commerce course, please remember that the Monash Business School will not permit late enrolments for any reason.


At Monash we want you to feel welcome and at home as soon as you arrive! Orientation or ‘O Week’, is held in the week before classes start, and consists of fun activities and events that help you get to know your new university, your fellow students and your campus.

Some are events that apply specifically to the course you are studying.

You can find out more about O Week.

Are you under 18 years old?

You must be 18 years of age before or on the day you enrol. If you are currently under the age of 18, you will need to ensure that appropriate accommodation and welfare arrangements are in place in the time that you remain under 18 whilst undertaking your bachelor course.

Find out how to satisfy these requirements.